Recipe By Daniel Burns
150g Cherry tomato
120g Feta cheese
2 Cups Spinach
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
10cm Spring onion
1/2 Red Onion
- Cook the pasta in a pot with boiling water until nice and soft.
- Chop up the cherry tomatoes into quarters, dice the onion, capsicums into bit size pieces, spring onion into small little pieces.
- Place the chopped tomatoes, capsicum’s, spring onion, onion and spinach into a bowl.
- Put the pasta onto the bowl with the other ingredients and then grate the feta cheese over the bowl and mix around.
- Season with salt and pepper – Enjoy!