Recipe by Georgia Bailey
Pasta spiral’s (about 300g)
Spinach (about 2 handfuls)
A little red onion
¼ cup mayonnaise
1T olive oil
¼ t crushed garlic
Cheese (as much as you want )
- Add salt and water to a pot and wait for it to boil before adding pasta.
- Meanwhile add the sauce ingredients into a big bowl and stir to form dressing.
- Chop up all the vegetables and add to the sauce.
- By now the pasta should be done so add it to a colander and rinse with cold water till cold.
- Add the pasta to the salad and stir to combine.
- Serve in bowls and add some basil if you want.